Putting a hanging sleeve on your quilt for the Quilt Show….
1. Why…so it hangs right side up and straight.
2. Why…to protect your quilt against the metal or wooden hanging rods that are used. We don’t want to damage your fine work.
3. Make the sleeve finished size at least 4 inches so the 2×2 square wooden rods fit thru it easily.
4. Makes take set up and take down go way more efficiently.
5. Those with sleeves will have preference for good viewing spots.
Thank you from the Set Up & Take Down crowd!