Putting a hanging sleeve on your quilt for the Quilt Show….
1. Why…so it hangs right side up and straight.
2. Why…to protect your quilt against the metal or wooden hanging rods that are used. We don’t want to damage your fine work.
3. Make the sleeve finished size at least 4 inches so the 2×2 square wooden rods fit thru it easily.
4. Makes take set up and take down go way more efficiently.
5. Those with sleeves will have preference for good viewing spots.
Thank you from the Set Up & Take Down crowd!
Is anyone interested in us posting the instructions here for the Mystery Quilt? what about the demo at the March meeting? post your answers here and we’ll include them!
ANNOUNCING NEW OFFICERS FOR 2015
President Sherry Parnell
1st Vice President Stephanie Kern
2nd Vice President Linda Lium/Deanna Wilson
Treasurer Annie Neiffer
Secretary Kay Butler
Please leave a post and tell us what you think of the new site?
It’s time to renew your membership for only $15 per year you have full membership in Falls Quilt Guild. Come check it out Tuesday January 14th!
Join us at a meeting at the Great Falls Senior Citizen Center, 1004 Central Ave, Great Falls, MT 59401, Second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm. We’ll see you there!